The health and safety of our audience members, artists and staff is paramount. We are grateful for your patience as we finally return to in-person performances. Our policies generally reflect those of the venues in which our productions are being held. For the upcoming shows at SOPAC, the following conditions apply.
- Patrons two years or older are highly recommended to wear face masks at all times while inside the venue.
- Proof of vaccination or proof of a negative Covid-19 test is no longer required to enter the building or attend events.
- By choosing to attend a performance, you are assuming all risks related to being exposed to COVID-19 and neither SOPAC nor LONJ will be held responsible.
- Please do not enter SOPAC if you are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms or if you have been in contact with someone exhibiting symptoms within the past 14 days.
- In the event that you or your party have been exposed to or tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days before your event, please contact the SOPAC Box Office.
- Directions given by SOPAC Management must be adhered to. Please note that SOPAC will continue to have security officers at every performance.
Note: If you are feeling unwell, are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, or have been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please stay home. (See our updated ticket policy below.)
To allow maximum flexibility, we are waiving exchange fees for this season. If you feel unwell, are showing any COVID-19 symptoms (or have been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days), or no longer feel comfortable attending, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 908-903-0700 at least 24 hours prior to the performance to discuss flexible exchange options or to process a full refund.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com or call 908-903-0700.
Disclaimer: By purchasing tickets to and attending Light Opera New Jersey events, ticket holders acknowledge and assume all risks and dangers incidental to the event, and are deemed to have given a full release of liability to Light Opera New Jersey.